A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Randomized, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TNX-102 SL Taken at Bedtime in Subjects With Military-Related PTSD and Related Conditions (Protocol No. TNX-CY-P201) -"AtEase STUDY"
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclobenzaprine (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AtEase
- Sponsors Tonix Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 26 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Aug 2017 According to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp media release, additional analyses of this study in Military-Related PTSD were presented at the 2017 Military Health System Research Symposium
- 21 Aug 2017 According to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp media release, additional data will be presented at the 2017 Military Health System Research Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History