An Open Label Study Employing the Topical Immunomodulator Diphenylcyclopropenone in a Stabilized Gel to Treat Cutaneous Metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Diphencyprone (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Cancer metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 12 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.