Pivotal phase III trial of pimavanserin in patients with Parkinson's disease-related psychosis (ACP-103-021).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pimavanserin (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease; Psychotic disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2013 ACADIA will no longer conduct this trial following an FDA announcement indicating data from the 020 trial, in conjunction with earlier phase trials, was sufficient to support regulatory filing activities.
- 11 Apr 2013 Status changed from planning to discontinued based on information reported in an ACADIA Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 29 Nov 2012 New trial record