Carboplatin-Paclitaxel Induction Chemotherapy and ABT-888 (Veliparib) - a Phase 1/Randomized Phase 2 Study in Patients With Locoregionally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Hydroxycarbamide; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Orofacial cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Salivary gland cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Feb 2018 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.