Carboplatin-Paclitaxel Induction Chemotherapy and ABT-888 (Veliparib) - a Phase 1/Randomized Phase 2 Study in Patients With Locoregionally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Hydroxycarbamide; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Orofacial cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Salivary gland cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Results evaluating safety and efficacy of veliparib (n=18) were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2018 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History