A Phase 1b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study With an Open Label Extension to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Omalizumab, A Humanized IgG1 Monoclonal Antibody in Patients With Lupus (STOP LUPUS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STOP-LUPUS
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2030 to 1 Jul 2020, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.