Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Pioglitazone for Bipolar Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar disorders; Insulin resistance
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to budgetary issues.
- 16 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.