An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 1/2 Study of Tazemetostat (EZH2 Histone Methyl Transferase [HMT] Inhibitor) as a Single Agent in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors or With B-cell Lymphomas and Tazemetostat in Combination With Prednisolone in Subjects With Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Prednisolone (Primary) ; Tazemetostat (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd; Epizyme
- 08 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Jul 2021.
- 08 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Jun 2019 According to an Epizyme media release, Franck Morschhauser, an investigator of this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History