Safety, Tolerability, and Adherence to Co-formulated Emtricitabine-rilpivirine-tenofovir Used as HIV Nonoccupational Post Exposure Prophylaxis in Men Who Have Sex With Men (EPEP)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2012 New trial record