A Multicenter, Open-label, Long-term Extension Study of WA22762 and NA25220 to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Tocilizumab in Patients With Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2015 According to the the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jun 2015.