Cetuximab Monotherapy and Cetuximab Plus Capecitabine as First-line Treatment in Elderly Patients With KRAS- and BRAF Wild-type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer. A Multicenter Phase II Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as FU for 3 year is stopped as we do not expect any changes to the endpoints in the future after one year of FU.
- 04 Dec 2012 New trial record
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.