Phase II Randomized Study of Lower Doses of Decitabine (DAC; 20 mg/m2 IV Daily for 3 Days Every Month) Versus Azacitidine (AZA; 75 mg/m2 SC/IV Daily for 3 Days Every Month) in Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Patients With Low and Intermediate-1 Risk Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.