A Phase I, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study To Assess The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, And Pharmacodynamics Following Single, Ascending Doses Of PF-05335810 In Hypercholesterolemic Subjects, With One, Open-Label, Multiple Fixed Dosage Cohort
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ralpancizumab (Primary) ; Ralpancizumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.