Efficacy of Intravenous Levetiracetam in Neonatal Seizures: A Phase 2 Randomized Blinded Controlled Study of the Efficacy of Intravenous Levetiracetam (LEV) as First Line Treatment for Neonatal Seizures
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary) ; Phenobarbital
- Indications Neonatal seizures
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEOLEV-2
- 15 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 09 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.