A Phase III Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo (Hepatitis E Vaccine) Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Immunogenicity and Safety of a Recombinant (E.Coli) Human Papillomavirus Bivalent Vaccine in Healthy Women
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus 16/18 vaccine recombinant bivalent Xiamen Innovax (Primary) ; Recombinant hepatitis E vaccine (Hecolin)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2019 Results of a pre-specified interim analysis, published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute
- 17 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 28 Feb 2019.
- 17 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 28 Feb 2019.