A Randomized Open-Label Phase 3 Trial of BMS-936558 (Nivolumab) Versus Investigator's Choice in Advanced (Unresectable or Metastatic) Melanoma Patients Progressing Post Anti-CTLA-4 Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Dacarbazine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate-037
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Oct 2017 Results of pooled data from three trial (CheckMate-067, CheckMate-037 and MDX010-20) assessing utility values across treatments and lines of treatment using data in advanced melanoma for two immuno-oncology agents, nivolumab and ipilimumab, were presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 6 Mar 2019.
- 11 Aug 2017 Results of CA209003, CA209037 and CA209066 studies, published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History