A Phase II Trial of Neoadjuvant PD 0332991, a Cyclin-Dependent Kinase (Cdk) 4/6 Inhibitor, in Combination With Anastrozole in Women With Clinical Stage 2 or 3 Estrogen Receptor Positive and HER2 Negative Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Goserelin (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NeoPalAna
- 02 May 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 55 to 87.
- 02 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2025 to 30 Apr 2027.
- 02 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2020 to 30 Apr 2022.