An Observational Post-Authorisation Safety Specialist Cohort Monitoring Study (SCEM) to Monitor the Safety and Utilisation of Asenapine (Sycrest) in the Mental Health Trust Setting in England
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OBSERVA
- 26 Aug 2018 Results presented at the 34th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management
- 30 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.