A Phase I/II Study of Tivozanib and Erlotinib as Initial Treatment for Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Assigned by VeriStrat® Serum Proteomic Evaluation
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tivozanib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Jun 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.