A Phase III Randomised, Double-blind, Controlled, Parallel Group Study of Intravenous Volasertib in Combination With Subcutaneous Low-dose Cytarabine vs. Placebo + Low-dose Cytarabine in Patients ≥65 Years With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukaemia, Who Are Ineligible for Intensive Remission Induction Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Volasertib (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POLO-AML-2
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals; Unilfarma
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 17 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 14 Sep 2017 The study has been completed in Portugal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History