Study PTG116878, a Dose-Optimization Study of Ezogabine/Retigabine Immediate Release Tablets Versus Placebo in the Adjunctive Treatment of Subjects With Partial-Onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 26 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (EudraCT2012-003105-10: European Clinical Trials Database).