Study PTG116878, a Dose-Optimization Study of Ezogabine/Retigabine Immediate Release Tablets Versus Placebo in the Adjunctive Treatment of Subjects With Partial-Onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jul 2018 According to a Bausch Health Companies media release, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International changed its name to Bausch Health Companies.
- 17 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.