Study PTG116878, a Dose-Optimization Study of Ezogabine/Retigabine Immediate Release Tablets Versus Placebo in the Adjunctive Treatment of Subjects With Partial-Onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Jul 2018 According to a Bausch Health Companies media release, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International changed its name to Bausch Health Companies.
- 17 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.