Use of Pradaxa (Dabigatran Etexilate) for Stroke Prevention in Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation and Mild to Moderate Renal Impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Stroke; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.