An Open-label, Multi-center Trial to Evaluate the Contraceptive Efficacy, Safety and Acceptability of a Monophasic Combined Oral Contraceptive (COC) Containing 2.5 mg Nomegestrol Acetate (NOMAC) and 1.5 mg Estradiol (E2) in Indian Women. Protocol MK-8175A-017-00
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/nomegestrol (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 21 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.