A Prospective Randomized Phase II Study to Identify Predictive Biomarkers and Mechanisms of Therapy Resistance in Patients With HER2-negative Metastatic Breast Cancer Treated With the Combination of Bevacizumab and Paclitaxel (BEVPAC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEVPAC
- 25 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.