A phase IV, open-label single-arm study investigating the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the antiretroviral combination of rilpivirine and ritonavir-boosted darunavir in therapy-naive HIV-1 infected patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 04 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 23 Mar 2015 to 13 Mar 2014 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 04 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 16 Mar 2014 Accrual to date is 132% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.