A multi-centre, randomised, double-blind, parallel group study assessing the efficacy and safety of IV nesiritide versus placebo, in addition to background care, in the treatment of subjects with acute decompensated heart failure. Evaluating Treatment with Nesiritide in Acute Decompensated Heart Failure (ETNA)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Nesiritide (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ETNA
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 25 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in Ireland, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 05 Jun 2019 This trial has been discontinued in United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 May 2019 Trial is completed in Slovakia according to Eudra