A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of Oral Azacitidine Plus Best-supportive Care Versus Best Supportive Care as Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Complete Remission
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUAZAR
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 10 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2019 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 10 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jan 2019 to 1 May 2019.
- 25 Jan 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this trial is expected in the second half of 2018.