Phase II, An Open Label, Single Arm, Multi-Center Pharmacokinetic Study of Intravenous Erwinaze (Asparaginase Erwinia Chrysanthemi)Following Allergy to Native E. Coli Asparaginase (Elspar or Kidrolase), Pegaspargase (Oncaspar) or Calaspargase Pegol (EZN-2285) in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) or Lymphoblastic Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Crisantaspase (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors EUSA Pharma
- 28 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed; according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History