A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blinded, Active-control and Unblinded Standard of Care (SOC) Controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Targeted Intramyocardial Delivery of Autologous CD34+ Cells (Auto-CD34+ Cells) for Increasing Exercise Capacity During Standardized Exercise Testing in Subjects With Refractory Angina Pectoris and Chronic Myocardial Ischemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Endothelial stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RENEW
- Sponsors Baxalta; Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Nov 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Nov 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.