A Phase II, 4-Week Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled Proof of Concept Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of GRC 17536 in Patients With Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs GRC 17536 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- 26 Jan 2019 This trial has been completed in the United Kingdom as per the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2014 Interim results published in a Glenmark Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History