Phase III Study Evaluating Palbociclib (PD-0332991), a Cyclin-Dependent Kinase (CDK) 4/6 Inhibitor in Patients With Hormone-receptor-positive, HER2-normal Primary Breast Cancer With High Relapse Risk After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy "PENELOPEB"
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Goserelin; Tamoxifen
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PENELOPE-B
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Aug 2018 Last checked against University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.