A Controlled, Double-blind, Crossover Trial of Ganaxolone in Children With Fragile X Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ganaxolone (Primary)
- Indications Fragile X syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GNX
- Sponsors Marinus Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed,according to the results published in Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Jun 2016 According to a Marinus Pharmaceuticals media release, the company in collaboration with University of California (UC) Davis and Antwerp University Hospital, is continuing to analyze the data and planning to submit the data in its entirety for presentation at the National Fragile X Conference in July.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History