Immune Monitoring Protocol in Men With Prostate Cancer Enrolled in a Clinical Trial of Sipuleucel-T
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sipuleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIME
- Sponsors Dendreon Corporation
- 04 Jun 2019 Results assessing antigen (Ag) spread and overall survival in real-world patients from this study, were presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to Completion of 3yr follow up.
- 18 Feb 2017 Preliminary results evaluating the peripheral immune parameters in African American and European American prostate cancer patients receiving Sip-T treatment, presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.