A RANDOMIZED, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, DOUBLE-BLINDED, ASCENDING MULTIPLE DOSE STUDY OF THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, PHARMACOKINETICS AND PHARMACODYNAMICS OF XMAB 5871 IN PATIENTS WITH RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Obexelimab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Xencor
- 09 Nov 2015 According to a Xencor media release, data from this study were presented at the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) 2015 Annual Meeting.
- 26 Jun 2015 According to a Xencor media release, data from this study were presented at the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) 2015 Annual Meeting.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History