Efficacy and safety of fixed-dose combination Perindopril 5 mg / Indapamide 1.25 mg / Amlodipine 5 mg versus Perindopril 5 mg / Indapamide 1.25 mg single pill in patients with uncontrolled essential hypertension after 1 month of treatment by Perindopril 5 mg / Indapamide 1.25 mg single pill with conditional titration based on blood pressure control up to Perindopril 10 mg/ Indapamide 2.5 mg / Amlodipine 10 mg. An international, multicentre, randomised, double blind, 4-month superiority study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine/indapamide/perindopril (Primary) ; Perindopril/indapamide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Servier
- 19 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 Mar 2013 Planned End Date (13 Jul 2014) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 Dec 2012 New trial record