A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group trial to assess clinical efficacy and safety of NNC0114-0006 in subjects with active Crohn's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-interleukin-21 monoclonal antibody (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 22 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.