A Phase 1/2 Study of Derazantinib in Adult Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors With FGFR Genetic Alterations, Including Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma With FGFR2 Gene Fusion
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Derazantinib (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Basilea Pharmaceutica
- 30 Sep 2019 According to a Basilea Pharmaceutica media release, results of post hoc analysis were presented at the Annual Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2019.
- 30 Sep 2019 Results of post hoc analysis (n=44), presented in a Basilea Pharmaceutica media release.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing outcomes of patients treated with Derazantinib in 1L/2L compared to post-2L, published in conjunction with 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (2019).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History