A 52-Week, Phase 3, Randomized, Active Comparator and Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Design Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety/Tolerability of Subcutaneous Tildrakizumab (SCH 900222/MK-3222), Followed by an Optional Long-Term Safety Extension Study, in Subjects With Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis (Protocol No. MK-3222-011)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tildrakizumab (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms reSURFACE 2
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 21 Mar 2018 According to Sun Pharmaceutical media release, data from this trial were published in The Lancet in July 2017, with primary endpoints presented at the 25th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress.
- 21 Mar 2018 According to Sun Pharmaceutical media release,Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved ILUMYA (tildrakizumab-asmn) for the treatment of adults with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis who are candidates for systemic therapy or phototherapy and approval is based on data from reSURFACE 1 and reSURFACE 2 this trials.
- 13 Jun 2017 Results of two phase III studies (reSURFACE 1 and reSURFACE 2) published in the Internet Document.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History