A Comparative Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Daptomycin Versus Standard of Care in Pediatric Subjects One - Seventeen Years of Age With Bacteremia Caused by Staphylococcus Aureus
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacteraemia; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Mar 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.