A 5-year Prospective and Observational Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Nucleos(t)Ide Analogs (NUC) Therapy Among Chronic Hepatitis B (CHB) Patients Naive to NUC in Real World Practice at Hospitals in Tier 2 Cities in China (the EVOLVE Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Entecavir (Primary) ; Adefovir dipivoxil; Antivirals; Lamivudine
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVOLVE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2019as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2019 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.