A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Fixed-dose Once-daily Oral Aripiprazole in Children and Adolescents with Tourette's Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 07 Aug 2018 The trial was also planned in Argentina, Bulgaria, Germany, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History