Combination-effect of alogliptin and lansoprazole on glycemic contol in patients with type 2 diabetes-multicenter, randomized -controlled trial (APPLE study)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary) ; Lansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APPLE
- 25 Jul 2015 Status is changed from no longer recruiting to completed as per results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 09 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 31 May 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.