A Phase I Study of the Combination of Carboplatin, Docetaxel, and Increasing Doses of Sublingual Anvirzel (Nerium Oleander) in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nerium oleander extract (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 36 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.