Multi-center, Prospective, Non-interventional, Observational Cohort Study to Investigate Effectiveness and Safety of Rivaroxaban on Prevention of Stroke and Systemic Embolism in Patients with Non-valvular Atrial Fibrillation in Japanese Clinical Practice
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPAND
- 01 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to trial design and baseline characteristics published in the Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine.
- 11 Jul 2013 Planned End Date (31 Mar 2016) added as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 22 Dec 2012 New trial record