Phase II Subcutaneous VELCADE and Oral Cyclophosphamide-based Induction + Sequential VELCADE and Revlimid Maintenance for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma in Non-transplant Candidates: An Entirely Non-intravenous Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Dec 2012 New trial record