A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Idelalisib (GS 1101) in Combination with Bendamustine and Rituximab for Previously Treated Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Idelalisib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Bridalveil
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of quantitative analysis of various immune cell subsets from this and other four studies (n = 1480)) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 24 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 23 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2022 to 1 Aug 2022 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.