Multicenter, Randomized, Non-comparative, Phase II Trial on the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination of Bevacizumab and Trabectedin With or Without Carboplatin in Adult Women With Platinum Partially Sensitive Recurring Ovarian Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Trabectedin (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Sep 2019 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer
- 24 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 24 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.