Dapagliflozin Effect on Cardiovascular Events A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Effect of Dapagliflozin 10 mg Once Daily on the Incidence of Cardiovascular Death, Myocardial Infarction or Ischemic Stroke in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Coronary disorders; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DECLARE; DECLARE-TIMI58
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Mar 2018 According to an AstraZeneca media release, data from this trial are expected inthe second half of 2018.
- 27 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Apr 2019 to 18 Jul 2018.
- 27 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Apr 2019 to 18 Jul 2018.